College Committee on Student Awards & Scholarships | CCSAS
Per the UMSC constitution, responsibilities of CCSAS student members include:
1) Accumulate and disseminate information about student fellowships and awards (excluding academic honors).
2) Actively solicit nominations for such awards.
3) Identify the students most worthy of receiving these several honors and awards.
4) Establish means through which recipients may be recognized by the faculty, student body, and the community.
5) Devise and coordinate an appropriate introduction and recognition for each award recipient on Honors Day.
6) (This responsibility will be amended to the UMSC constitution): Accumulate nominations and select a final candidate from your campus who will be considered to represent the entire College of Medicine for the AAMC Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism in Medicine Award.